Is your amazon account locked out for any security reason or verification purposes, don’t worry, we are to here to fix your issue.
Today i will share some troubleshooting steps to fix your locked amazon account.
Amazon can lock your account if their security system detect any unusual activity, when you try to login it will show ‘your account has been locked for security reason’ to unlock your account please submit the following documents
In such situations you will need to upload your documents, it may require to upload your Credit or Debit card photo as well
Why amazon locked your account?
Amazon is a worldwide most popular E-commerce site where we can buy or sell anything we want. To prevent fraud & unauthorized transaction amazon added extra lavel security, it scan each and every order automatically, and if it detect any suspicious activity in an account then it turn put the user account in hold to avoid fraud.
Most common reason of blocking amazon account:
- Billing information doesn’t match with card
- The card you used it’s already linked with another account
- Unauthorized transaction
Amazon can locked your account if you used Amazon Carding Method
If you are one of those who’s account locked out temporarily, then this article will help you to unlock your account. We have added some legal technique which help you to unblock your account easily.
How to Fix Your Locked Amazon Account
Most of the new customer facing this issue after placing the first order. If you ask about me, of-course my amazon account was locked few months ago due to security reason. But thanks to it’s account specialist they have unlocked my account after submitting few documents.
In my case, they asked me to upload any of Gov ID such as passport, and Bank Passbook scan copy. Once i uploaded the required documents, i received mail as a reply within 24 hour.
Thank you for submitting your documents, your account has been unlocked and all your open orders has been approved.
Fix: How to unlock your amazon account?
We have multiple troubleshooting steps to regained access of your locked amazon account. Let’s start with the easiest one. You can choose the best one which suitable for you.
Unlock directly from Amazon Website
- Open your browser
- Visit amazon.com or based your country
- Login your account by entering mail id and password
There you will see your account is on hold for the security reason. To unlock the account please submit above documents. (It may require your payment card photo if you placed order for the first time)
- Click on Next
- Upload the required documents and fill the required details
- Click on submit
- Now, wait upto 48 hour
Within 48 hour you will received a reply from Amazon Account specialist and your account will be unlocked. (Problem fixed)
Please note: If your documents doesn’t match with account information such as Billing info or Payment details then, your account will be closed permanently.
So re-check everything before submitting required documents, also make sure all the documents are scanned copy to avoid declined and delay.
Unlock Account by Calling Customer Care support:
You can also unlock your account by calling customer care support help line number. Here is the full steps:
- Dial the amazon customer care number
- Choose IBR option, if you are a prime user press 2
- You will be connected with a available support agent
- Provide your account details to verify and Explain your issue.
- You will need to provide documents if required
- They will forward the call to an account specialist
- Ask him to review your account to unlock the account and answer them if they ask something.
They might ask you to mail account details with documents, if they not get proper details in call. But worry not! We have also added mailing process.
Amazon Account Locked & Contact via Live Chat
- Browse amazon.com site
- Login your account or create a new account
- On the right side corner click Help & Support
- Next, click on Live Chat option
- Now provide your account details and ask them to unlock your account
- They may ask your ID or Credit Cards to verify your Payment information
Unlock Account by Mail
Many of amazon users unlocked account with help of mail, amazon has multiple support support system which include mail. If you registered your account with a mail address, you will received a mail to your address where will be given the reason of blocking your account.
Now you have to to reply with the same mail, provide them all the details they require like ID, Payment Owner billing address etc.
If incase you haven’t received any mail after locking out of your account then you can follow below steps:
Send mail to Amazon Customer Support:
- Open your browser and visit amazon.com
- Click on Sign-in button
- Just click on Need Help option
- Now, select account login issue
- You will be redirected to Account Login page issues
- Enrer your login Mail ID or Number
- Describe your issue also mentioned, if your ID required.
That’s all, now you will received a reply to to your Mail Address within 2-3 working days. Then, Your account will be unlocked.
Send Mail Directly to Amazon CEO to Unlock your Account
Actually this isn’t official way and also your may not get reply from amazon as this is only for their official works. However some people claim they have unlocked account by mailing to Amazon CEO, so here is the process you can follow up
Amazon CEO mail ID – [email protected]
- Open your Mail box and Compose a new mail
- Write ‘Unhold Account‘in the subject
- Enter your account details such as registered Mail ID, password and mention your problem also
- Make sure you have provided enough information to get your issue resolved faster.
By following any of the above troubleshooting steps you can easily unlock your amazon account, but make sure you provided documents, Billing information correctly in order to get your amazon account unlocked faster.
You can also watch this video to fix your amazon account locked:
Most of the seller and buyer account was locked out due to security purposes, however, there also 99% chances to get your back through verification process.
Is your Amazon Account Locked out, have you got it back? Let us know which step you applied to unlock your amazon account by commenting below.